Seed Crew Application Instructions
To Be Hired, You Must:
- Be 14 years old by January 1st, 2018 and have completed 8th grade by June 2018
- You must be able to work every workday of the entire seven-week Seed Crew from July 9th - August 24th
- Complete all pages and answer all questions on this application
- Read ALL Rooted at Carnation Farms information on this website
- Complete all pages of the Seed Crew Application, and answer all questions
- Ask someone to write a Seed Crew Worker Reference for you
- Give the Seed Crew Reference packet to an adult who knows you well, but is NOT in your family (for example, a teacher, coach, counselor, mentor or minister). Make sure they know it is due by Thursday, May 3rd, 2018!
- Read the Interview Information Sheet
- An interview is the last phase of the application process. Only applicants with completed applications and references will be interviewed.
- Please plan to bring a parent/primary caregiver to your interview. They will have an important opportunity to learn about Rooted while your interview is taking place in a separate room.
- Get your application to Rooted at Carnation Farms! We must receive it either electronically or by mail BY MAY 3rd, 2018
- If MAILING, send your completed Application to:
Rooted at Carnation Farms
28901 NE Carnation Farm Rd
Carnation, WA 98014
After we receive your application, updates will be sent to the email address that you provided. Good luck!
QUESTIONS? Email us at Rooted@carnationfarms.org