Farm-to-Table Cooking $375
Kids will learn the most useful cooking skills, learning recipes that they can prepare at home. Each day, children will gather fruits or vegetables from the garden which will be used in their kitchen experiences.
• Learn basic knife skills, understand how to measure wet and dry ingredients, and develop new techniques with kitchen tools
• Prepare fun and nutritious snacks
• Make quick and easy breakfasts
• Cook lunch and dinner recipes from around the world
• Create a personalized cookbook
• Plant an herb, care for it all week, and take it home to use in recipes
• Run a mini farm-to-table restaurant for their parents/caregivers on the last day of camp
Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with lunch and two snacks included. Before- and after-camp care is available (8:00 to 9:00 am and 4:00 to 5:00 pm) at an additional charge. Most of the camp is outdoors, but some experiences take place inside; camp will be in the shade on hot days.
Need-based scholarships are available on first-come, first-served basis. Limited transportation is available from specific Eastside locations. Answers to most questions can be found on our FAQ page. Need assistance? Contact Tiffany Chou, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com, 425-844-3149