Fun on the Farm $375
Become a farmer for a week! Children will “work” in the garden by planting, weeding, and digging in the dirt. They’ll learn what plants and animals need to grow, and what their bodies need, too.
• Learn the science of plants
• Visit pigs, turkeys, and sheep
• Hold chickens and collect eggs
• Learn about bees and other important pollinators
• Harvest fruits and vegetables and then prepare kid-friendly recipes
• Plant a vegetable, care for it all week, and take it home to share
• Create a mini farmers’ market to show parents/caregivers on the last day of camp
Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with lunch and two snacks included. Before- and after-camp care is available (8:00 to 9:00 am and 4:00 to 5:00 pm) at an additional charge. Most of the camp is outdoors, but some experiences take place inside; camp will be in the shade on hot days.
Need-based scholarships are available on first-come, first-served basis. Limited transportation is available from specific Eastside locations. Answers to most questions can be found on our FAQ page. Need assistance? Contact Tiffany Chou, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com, 425-844-3149