Saturday, December 16 - Sunday, December 17
10AM - 4PM
Join us for a traditional European-inspired, open-air Christmas market at the historic Carnation Farms hippodrome. The market will feature festive entertainment, seasonal foods, drinks and artisanal gifts and goods by local vendors. Santa Claus will also make a special appearance both days from 12-4 PM and be available for professional photos on Sunday, December 17th, courtesy of Jenn Tai Photo Artistry.
Bonus! Founder, Board of Directors Co-President, and local historian, Elbridge Stuart III, is offering to personally guide an historical tour of the farm at 1:00 PM!
Featured vendors include booths from:
Carnation Farms -
- Wreaths: Handcrafted with greens and foliage harvested on our farm
- Farm Stand: Certified organic produce, eggs, honey and dried beans, all grown and harvested on our farm
- Baked Goods: Variety of Holiday treats including Pies, Hand Pies, Aebelskivers, Kringles, Cookies, Fudge, Caramels, Pretzels, and Roasted Nuts
- Gingerbread: A Cookie Decorating Booth for Gingerbread Men, Women, and Tractors!
- Holiday Beverages: Hot Chocolates, Coffee, and Non Alcoholic Glogg
- Bavarian Sausages
- Hot Foods: Soups, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Free holiday crafting activities for kids
- Farm story time space for kids
Additonal Vendor Booths